Monday, 2 March 2009

More paper animation :)

I absolutly love paper animation. :) My obsession with paper is becoming quite a big part of my work. I just want to make things and cut things out of paper all the time! I found this advert for United Airlines on youtube and just loved it! So I thought I would share.


Sorry for the lack of updates, I have had a very busy weekend.
The AMEF workshop went well though and I really enjoyed myself :) Passing on knowledge to younger people feels good! ^-^ Kids these days are so lucky to have access to such powerful computers and software that just wasn't around when I was younger.
I need to get back working on LLF now and finishing off the bird animation for the upcoming projection tests. So far I have added very rough shapes to represent the birds wings before drawing and colouring the final ones. I need to make sure everything is moving correctly before I start all the clean up etc...
But yeah I am feeling a lot better about the bird section now I have gone back and am reworking it all. :)

No comments: