Thursday, 5 February 2009

Snow Totoro ♥

I have been waiting for so long for there to be enough snow to build a Totoro in my garden and today my dream finally came true! ^-^ I can now say I have my very own Totoro in my garden. Yay!
Working from home for the last two weeks has meant that I have hardly been out. Apart from popping to shop for some milk and going to do my weekend shifts at the shop I haven't really left my bedroom. So it was really refreshing today to get outside in the fresh air and take a break from sitting at my computer. :)



Here is me (looking dorky as ever with my winter hat) and my Totoro.
I wanted to make a GIANT one and there was plenty of snow for it. But I didn't have the time or man power :( Next snowy season I will gather a team and make a HUGE one!

1 comment:

TokyoBunnie said...

haha this is awesome!