Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Pretty pretty riverbank...


I quite enjoyed myself this morning drawing out the riverbank design :) I have missed drawing the last few months. I really want to start life drawing again... going to hunt for some classes in my area. Until then I will just have to draw from the things around me. So watch out if you're near by! ^-^

I still need to add the wings for the dragonflies and some more colour on certain parts however I think the movement of them is pretty much complete. :) hurrah! It's just the keyframing of the wings that will be quite a long, slow progress so I will leave that to work on later.

Tomorrow I think I am going to start animating the basic movement of the fish. :)
I'll post updates as a progress.

1 comment:

TokyoBunnie said...

Thanks for following my blog, I really appreciate it! <3