Monday, 16 February 2009

Dragonfly - work in progress

The Norwich project continued to run over and I pretty much finished my work on it in the middle of last week. I think there are only a few more small things I need to get done. It is a shame really as I would have liked to spend more time on it and get to animate a few of the other characters. However I really couldn't sacrifice anymore time as it had already run over far too much.

The positive thing about this is that I finally can put my head down and concentrate on Little Leap Forward. This is actually an EXTREMELY positive thing considering the animation needs to be ready in two weeks for projection tests.

So I have begun work on the bird sequence and am now concentrating on the dragonflies. My aim is to get down all the timing and basic animation for each section complete over the next two weeks. I will then spend the time after that touching it up and adding colour. Here is a quick screen grab so you can see what I'm up to. :)



Well best get back to After Effects ^-^

No comments: