Wednesday, 25 February 2009

AMEF After Effects Tutorial



Last year I was helping my friend learn After Effects. I taught him the basics by helping him make an animated logo for AMEF - Arts Meets Environment Festival, a company he works for.
As part of AMEF 2009 he is now running several free workshops in Rushden, Northamptonshire. These are in various different types of animation and film and I am going to be there this Saturday helping him out with the After Effects class.
Based on the animated logo I helped him create last year I have put together a tutorial with basic instructions for Photoshop and After Effects explaining how to put together this animated logo. I am hoping I'll be able to post this online soon for anyone who is interested in learning some very basic After Effects skills.

Here you can check out Andy's version of the finished logo with sound.

If you're in the area and want to learn some animation then you should come down ^-^ Perhaps I'll see you there :)

No comments: