Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Today's Crit


Today was pretty much the second to last crit for us. Everyone had to put all the current animation they had done ontop of the exisitng animatic.
I just thought I would post it up here for recordings sake :)
I added some of the bluescreen footage into this version. But as you can see it's not completely finished yet. :)

I have pretty much finished texturing up the street scene today just need to add a few more snow patches then I am going to move onto the Forbidden Gate scene and add the finishing touches there.

There are a few edits which I need to make on the final scene of the dragon flying away but that should be easy enough to sort out tomorrow in Maya :) so hurrah! things are coming along... slowly... slowly...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm feeling so lazy seeing your project! You're working hard and it's looking good too. I really like the dragon, it's beautiful ^_^ Good luck!