Saturday, 1 March 2008

This week has been a little slow on the work front. I'm starting to get annoyed with myself >.< we only have fourteen weeks until the deadline and that includes all the time I'm gonna need for rendering and sound design >.< !! ah!

I've started modelling some street scenes in the this software called Sketchup. It's really simple to use, hence the reason for me using it.


I figured I need to get all hte backgrounds and scenery done before I started animating the dragon and other paper animals. I'm also going to try get some animation of the girl done as well... as the hand drawn stuff seems to take so long. >.< ah! Hopefully I will have some linetests up here by next week.

Update on the sound front: I'm going to see the head of the Chinese Community Norwich on Monday about music. I have no idea what he is going to provide me with, but it was worth a shot at getting so geniuine Chinese music. :)

Crowd Scenes: Am in the process of arranging a day up in a studio somewhere to do some blue screening to film my crowd scenes. All very exciting! Need to gather some people together and make sure we have allt he correct equipment. But that should be fun ^-^

Oh and an extra update it seems the art school have gone over our heads and nicked our exhibition space and given it to Illustration for the degree show. Extremely annoying since we have been planning our show since the beginning of term. Looks like the only way we can get a semi decent space now is to just comprismise and share. lame.

Right!
Weekend Aims:
Complete modelling of streets
Create textures for streets
Make some paper animals
Start animating girl

1 comment:

Dinos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.