Monday, 5 May 2008

Animal Scene

I have been spending the weekend and will be spending this bank holiday trying to finish off my animal scene. It has taken a lot longer than I initially thought. The Maya stuff turning out to be the easiest bit and the run cycles turning out to be the hardest... something I thought would be the other way around.
I have cut up and started animating the pig, ox, horse, goat and rabbit and just have the tiger to start on. However the animation side isn't so good.
I have finished the pig and I am happy with the horses run cycle. The other three are causing me some problems... no matter how many pictures/videos of cows, goats etc I look at online I still can't get them to look right >.<
Just thought I would post with two little tests I have put together so far ^-^

Other updates....
I still haven't started rendering my backgrounds or the dragon and lantern scenes yet as I have had a few set backs with lighting and was getting sick to death of sitting for hours not getting anywhere. So I decided to take a break from that until next week. I have done some more hand drawn animation and have completed the scene where the girl first meets the rat.

Sound is slowly coming along. Last Friday I recorded lots of papery sound effects which I can mess around with to create all kind of lovely things ^-^ I have booked out the sound room tomorrow and hope to get a start on some music tomorrow with the help from Phil of course :)

I need to have a look at the crowd scenes and finish off Zainals intergration into my film which I might have a look at tomorrow afternoon... who knows o_O
Anyway... It's back to the animals now ^^

No comments: