Thursday, 20 December 2007

I have been working, honest...!

Due to the lack of internet in our house last week and the fact my computer had to live in the hallway I have done less work than I would have liked.
However, I managed to make a few more paper cut outs before heading back home for Christmas.

The Dragon took the longest to make and I had started experimenting with it in Maya before it stopped working... so that is currently on hold.
I am planning on experimenting with the other animals in After Effects just to see what I could create. I have a lot of stuff I need to get done over the next two weeks and with Christmas coming up I think it's going to be rather difficult.
My dissertation needs some work on it before I go back next term as we are only getting one more tutorial before the hand in date, so I want as much feedback at possible on that.
By the time I go back to uni next term I plan to have all my rough storyboards finished, rough animatic, backgrounds created, animals designs made and some animation tests of my main character... Lets just hope I can do it in two weeks... perhaps I am being too optimistic... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.



Oh yes, I thought I would post the rat up as an image on his own. He is going to be a very important character within the story and will be the start of the dream type sequenece.
I realise I haven't updated this blog with my story outline or anything like that... I will try post that up in the next couple of days. Along with some scans of my storyboard or something similar.

1 comment:

Rose Doll said...

Computer in the hallway? What happened to the poor thing? I haven't been able to access internet for more than 15 minutes a day because of the move, it was so stressful, I'll write about it now on my blog, haven't been able to blog for 10+ days... Your artwork is very Asian style inspired, I'm curious if you watch anime? The only one I'm following currently is Naruto but I like to reference manga art books very often.