Thursday, 29 November 2007

This week...

I have had quite a productive week... I have lots of draft storyboards set up and am planning to start working on an animatic sometime soon.
I need to get working on my environments more so I have a much clearer idea of what the scenes are going to look like. I have been drawing lots and lots of alleyways. I'm finding it quite difficult to create this place which I have never visited before, but hopefully it will all turn out okay.
I have also been trying to create my paper lantern in Maya which is turning out to be lots of fun. Just plently of playing around really. The lantern is for my opening scene and I have this really perfect image in my head... I just need to get the computer to output this same image. ^-^
That's about it for this week. Need to spend a lot of the weekend on my dissertation now as I have let it slip behind slightly.
Next week is the last week of college before the Christmas break so I'm going to need to start putting together plans of work to complete over the holidays. No doubt I will post that list on here :) This blog is good for keeping me on top of things. ^-^

2 comments:

Amoura Rose said...

I'm so glad you're on blogger! I found out by accident going through your profile. I'll keep visiting often! xxx ooo Amoura

Amoura Rose said...

Well, I'm writing my dad's side, he told me a lot about it and it was passed down from him. As for my mom's side (your dad's side), I don't know much! If you ever find out, tell me so I learn too.