Tuesday, 9 June 2009

New Website

For those of you who visit my blog at the web address you may have noticed that the layout around here has changed a little today. This is because today I have began phase one of my new website. ^-^


Today I uploaded a brand new version so stefflee.com is looking all sparkly and new! A lot of the content is the same but there a few new bits here and there. I will be updating this site a lot over the next few months and will hopefully have some new content up by the start of July. I am also planning to add lots of little animated extras to this site! :) These are still a work in progress but they should be popping up on the site as I finish them.

I am going to be very busy the next few weeks as I am about to start work on editing together 'Little Leap Forward' for a short online film of the production. I am also trying to organise a trip to Edinburgh to visit my dear old collab partner Nicole and help her with some audio for her film. All very exciting! :)

No comments: