Saturday, 23 May 2009

Papercutting adventures...

I have had a very busy week but thought I should update my blog as I haven't been keeping as up to date as I would like. :)

I have been working lots of overtime at my part-time job and have also been ill at the same time so have spent many many hours in bed. I did however spend some time making these little paper cuts over the last two weeks. I have been having so much fun doing it and can't wait to make some more!

These first two cuts were me just experimenting and messing around trying to see what I could get the paper to do.


On one of my ill days in bed I watched the movie 'Marie Antoinette' and totally fell in love with everything about it. So I tried to make a cut with that famous up hair style which I absolutely love! I wish I could get my hair to do that!



And finally this was something I made for my sisters birthday. It was meant to be her birthday card but kind of turned into a wall hanging thing... It turned out a lot neater than my other cuts as it was the last one I made and had finally got used to curling and controlling paper.



I will update with website things soon. My overtime is continuing in to next week and I have another animation job coming up but I am trying my best to get my website complete. I am hoping to add a lot more of my more recent work to it.

1 comment:

kelly said...

I Like it! Meet up soon? X K