Friday, 31 October 2008

* Happy Halloween *


I love Halloween! well I generally just love fancy dress and we got to do fancy dress at work today so I was extremely happy. I feel slightly sad I am not at uni anymore as I will be missing out on some big halloween parties >.<

There has been a serious lack of updates on this blog the last few weeks and the Phillipe project is currently on hold. I have started a part time job now and have been trying to do as much overtime as possible due to my dwindling overdraft. Also this week has been half term week so I have also been doing a fair bit of babysitting :) Hopefully after the next few weeks I will be able to get back into animating Phillipe.

I have however found a bit of time to have a go in Flash this week as I made my friend a nice e-card for her birthday. I feel like e-cards are going to be the way forward this Christmas. Saving the environment 'n' all that. ^-^ So I'm hoping to have a lot of fun messing around in Flash making lots of lovely Christmas animations! ^-^

hurrah!

1 comment:

Wildhoney said...

Don't forget my card, dear! xx