The animation won't really make any sense because there are lots of shots missing but I'm pretty much trying to animate everything in order. Also I know there are some serious problems with her run o_O It was stressing my out last night so I just kinda left it to deal with another day.
I have been spending today trying to sort out my dragon.
I have re-designed him! (see below) I have extended his body because I felt it was much too short before.
I then experimented with putting him into Maya, just to make sure I hadn't forgetten everything I learnt last time. It took a while but I got there in the end... This is a little something I did this evening...The animation is pretty shoddy but I was just messing around and experimenting with the keyframing certain attributes and messing around with the curves. fun fun o_O
Oh! Also I figured out how to animate the textures in Maya... It is actually quite simple.. I don't know why everyone has been telling me its too difficult! gah! I did a little experiment today with my rat but I will probably carry on with that in a couple of weeks time.
Back to uni next week o_O Which means back into Maya and back into games design *sigh* I really wanna get my environments totally finished plus the dragon flying complete over the next couple of weeks. I'm running out of time!! Only 8 weeks left!! eek!
No comments:
Post a Comment