Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Hong Kong Disneyland

After my whole life of wanting to visit Disneyland I finally made it! (to the slightly smaller Hong Kong Disneyland that it.)  I took lots of pictures especially in the animation museum and wanted to share some of them on here.

Some pictures from the park...

The Castle! <3
"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream...."
I wanted to ride these flying elephants since I was about 4 years old!
Cute Mickey and Minnie design on a box of mooncakes.
A Disney artist in the parade. :)

2 comments:

Jatzu said...

oooo I've been there once, but I didn't notice the Animation Museum when I was there. Looks like you had lots of fun =D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Steff.
You went to Disneyland HK DEC 2010?
Actually, I went there JAN 8 2011.
Anyway, nice to leave a comment here.
Wish you Happy Chinese New Year~
Snowy
JAN 30, 2011