Saturday, 19 June 2010

Disney's Tangled (Rapunzel) Trailer

I was really looking forward to this movie. The concept work looked gorgeous and the whole idea of creating a CGI movie that resembled a painting had me really excited. However now that the trailer has come out I can't help but feel a little disappointed. :(

I don't know exactly what it is but this trailer feels so different from the original tests I saw on You Tube last year. On the positive side the colouring of the film looks great and the backgrounds are very close to the concept artwork but for me the characters and the way this whole trailer has been put together has let me down. I was hoping this film would have that feel of an old style Disney classic. Instead I am getting the feeling it will just be another big animated release full of annoying characters with a rubbish story.

I thought I would share the trailer on here anyway... what do you think?

No comments: