Wednesday, 28 October 2009

2010 Releases

Following my previous post on all the things I am looking forward to this year I decided to do a post on a few things I am getting excited about due for release next year!

Toy Story 3


The trailer says it all really... :) I am so excited for this! Especially after seeing 'Toy Story' back on the big screen again.

Alice in Wonderland
I think pretty much everyone I know is getting excited for this movie. I didn't even know it was in production until the promo stills were released. I have been so busy recently that I am just finding myself completely out of the loop with certain things. The visuals for this film look stunning. Tim Burton is never a let down. I loved his version Charlie and the Chocolate and his last film Sweeny Todd was great! It might be because I love Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter so I am expecting big things with this one.

Rapunzel
I made a blog post about this back in 2008 and I am still really excited for this movie. Although there hasn't been much news about it recently hopefully by the end of the year we will be seeing more stills and perhaps a trailer :)

And now for a couple of television releases.....


Futurama
new season!


Even though the Futurama movies filled my Futurama hole over the last couple of years I never found them as satisfying as the original series. They were just too long!! This is why I am extremely excited that they are making another 26 episodes! I don't know how many times I have watched the old 5 seasons over and over and am really looking forward to this new season!


Caprica
Caprica is being made by the creators of Battlestar Galactica and is a prequel to the series (one of my favourite series of all time btw). The pilot for this was brilliant and even though there was a lack of sci-fi-ness about it I still really enjoyed it. I found it very visually pleasing and the small links to the Galactica universe make it so satisfying! I can't wait to see how this series pans out and find out more about the beginnings of the cylon.

1 comment:

LeoSlim said...

Have you seen the new Toy Story 3 trailer!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0j3bNh-PQs

:D