Friday, 1 August 2008

Okay.
So I haven't updated for a while.
I've been very busy at home trying to organise myself and find a part time job.
I have been applying to lots of festivals and trying to find any kinda of temporary part time work so I can make a bit of extra money.
My current problem is not being able to drive... It's making everything a little difficult when it comes to looking for a job. So this is something I need to sort out and pass so I can start my real career.
In the meantime I've just been helping out a friend with his After Effects and continuing to learn Maya. :) So there is still some animation in my life.
Tomorrow however I am off to Paris for four days! ^-^ I am very excited!
A nice mini family holiday / graduation present. I have never been before so I'm really looking forward to it! woo!
When I return the job hunt will continue.........

No comments: